From preventive medicine
to predictive medicine
Preventive Medicine pursues two types of objectives. The first one is to improve the quality of life of individuals. The second one is to delay (or, even better, to prevent) the occurrence of irreversible organic diseases.
Nowadays, diagnostic programs enable to identify, on a case by case basis, and already at pre-clinical stage, all the dysfunctions afflicting patients.
Bioelectrical tests provide detailed data concerning the functional and energetic status of the various organs and apparatuses.
The methods of Complementary Medicine are integrated by the diagnostic practices typical of Conventional Medicine (instrumental screenings, blood tests).
Besides, as a further enhancement of the diagnostic procedure, it is nowadays extremely important to match the concept of Prevention with the concept of Prediction, using DNA testing (genomics).
MEDICAL AREA - DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS
- Daily medical check-up, including monitoring of anthropometrical data: weight, blood pressure, objective assessment of physical appearance.
- Individual medical history
- VEGA, EAV, ET functional organometry (bioelectronic measurement of the functional status of organs and apparatuses through specific points of the organ’s meridians)
- Blood tests aimed at the Assessment of Food's Impact (so-called AFI test):
Hemogram with formula, serum iron, lipid levels (total cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides), liver profile (GOT, GPT, gamma-GT), assessment of oxidative stress - free acid radicals (d-ROMs), assessment of the antioxidant barrier (BAP test), indole and skatole concentration in urine for the assessment of the intestinal microbiome (intestinal symbionts determining fermentation and putrefaction of foods), immunological assessment (IgG antibodies) for food intolerances
- Basic electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Daily planning of a personalized diet: weight reduction diet, detoxifying diet, bio-aging diet
- P.O. medical treatments with homeopathic medicines, herbal medicines, and food supplements.
DIAGNOSTIC PREVENTION DETOX AREA
- Ultrasound scan (upper abdomen, lower abdomen, thyroid, liver, kidneys, prostate gland, mammary gland).
- Doppler Ultrasound scan (Supra-Aortic Trunks, aorta, abdomen).
- Echocardiogram (Cardiac ultrasound scan)
- Specific blood tests (Impact Assessment of Food, Metabolic Profile Test, Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Function Test, Tumour Markers).
Intensive medical treatments (phleboclysis)
The intense body remise en forme is effectively achieved through the daily use of customized intravenous infusions with different bio-therapeutic, homeopathic and homotoxicological preparations, chosen by doctors not only according to the individuals' needs (energy recovery, antioxidant, draining, detoxifying and neurotonic treatments), but especially on the basis of the initial medical diagnosis.
This treatment is indicated for intestinal washing and cleansing. The type of hydro-mechanical equipment used makes the treatment absolutely painless. In addition to treating bowel disorders, it helps rebalance the intestinal flora.
Bioimpedance analysis of body mass (BIA)
Quantitative assessment of fat mass, muscle mass, and of the overall intracellular and extracellular hydration status. Measurement of basal metabolic rate.
- Basic and Preventive Medicine in-depth analysis.
- Assessment of food intolerances and lipid levels.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of oxidative stress, endogenous antioxidant potential and comparative profile of the body fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 6, and others).
These tests are useful not only for prescribing adequate antioxidant integrative therapy, but also for monitoring further therapeutic developments.
Specialist medical examinations
It is possible to undergo specialist medical examinations, clinical and instrumental tests for further investigations.