for a global result
- Full board accommodation: from Monday's dinner until following Monday's breakfast.
- Medical examination upon admission, including functional assessment, overall clinical assessment and creation of anamnestic medical records.
- Daily medical check-up.
- Bio-resonance testing for individual assessment and functional examination of organs, apparatuses and metabolism.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG), including specific cardiological assessment.
- Blood tests (Food Impact Assessment).
- Oral administration of homeopathic, herbal and homotoxicological medicines as a specific complement to the diet.
- Personalized diet.
- 6 Customizable massage & physiotherapy treatments.
- 6 Beauty treatments, including assessment of main face and body imperfections (with circulatory massage, deep tissue massage and lymphatic drainage).
- 3 Hydro-massage treatments.
- 3 Turkish steam bath sessions (Hammam).
- 1 Pressotherapy.
- 2 Polarity Treatments, a revitalizing digital acupoint pressure therapy aimed at relieving muscular tension and helping lymphatic and blood circulation.
- Do-in: daily meridian stretching.
- 2 Total Body Work-Outs: full musical fitness sessions combining the techniques of classical aerobics and floor exercises. This training aims at reactivating metabolism, shaping and toning up the body.
- 2 Postural Gymnastics sessions a set of exercises aimed at re-establishing muscular balance. They are beneficial to stiff and painful parts of the body and they restore a correct posture.
- Discharge with nutritional guidelines, based on the results of the medical check-ups and the progress made during the week.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AREA
(Additional package for all accommodation packages)
- Panoramic Ultrasound (upper and lower abdomen, thyroid, breast).
- Doppler Ultrasound (carotids, abdominal aorta, peripheral vascular and arterio-venous systems).
- Heart Ultrasound.
- Mole mapping.
- Specific in-depth hematology tests: assessment of liver, kidney, thyroid and pancreas functions, full lipid profile, protein electrophoresis, prostate function, inflammatory indexes, electrolyte profile.
- Flora test: fecal occult blood test, quantitative and qualitative analysis of intestinal bacterial flora.