DIAGNOSIS AND CARE
- Daily medical check-up, with provision of anthropometric (weight and height) and clinical (blood pressure) data, and objective assessment of physical appearance and daily physiological states (menstrual cycle, intestinal transit, diuresis).
- Present and Past Anamnesis (individual medical history).
- Functional organometry according to VEGA, EAV (Electro acupuncture of Voll: bioelectronic measurement of the functional state of organs and apparatus by detection of electronic data measured at acupuncture end points).
- Haematological checkups for dietary impact assessment (VIA test), which include: complete blood count, sideremia, lipid profile (total cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides), liver profile (GOT, GPT, Gamma - GT), oxidative stress assessment - free acid radicals (d Roms test), assessment of anti-oxidant activity (BAP).
- Indole and Scatole concentration in urine for the assessment of intestinal microbiome (intestinal symbionts causing fermentation and decomposition of food), immunological assessment (IgG antibodies) for food intolerances.
- Basic electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Daily planning of a personalized diet: weight reduction diet, detoxifying diet, bio-aging diet
- Therapeutic complement to treatments with homeopathic, homotoxicological and phytotherapic medicines, and food supplements.
Intensive intravenous medical therapy
Deep detoxination of the organism is achieved through the daily use of customized intravenous infusions with different bio-therapeutic, homeopathic and homotoxicological formulations, selected by the doctor, according not only to the requirements of each guest (detoxifying, energizing, antioxidants, drainage and neurotonics treatments), but also, and especially, to the initial medical diagnosis.
A painless treatment which promotes hygiene and helps rebalance the intestinal flora.
DIAGNOSTIC PREVENTION DETOX DEPARTMENT
- Panoramic ultrasound (upper and lower abdomen, thyroid, breast).
- Doppler Ultrasound (carotids, abdominal aorta, peripheral vascular and arterio-venous systems).
- Echocardiogram (Heart Ultrasound)
- Mapping of moles.
- Specific in-depth hematology tests: assessment of liver, kidney, thyroid and pancreas functions, full lipid profile, protein electrophoresis, prostate function, inflammatory indexes, electrolyte profile.
- Flora test: fecal occult blood test, quantitative and qualitative analysis of intestinal bacterial flora.