A week-long program
to achieve complete results
The Platinum Detox Formula at Villa Paradiso includes:
- Full board: from the dinner of Sunday to the breakfast of the following Sunday.
- Medical examination upon admission, including a functional and general clinical assessment, and the creation of anamnestic medical records.
- Daily medical check-up.
- Bio-resonance testing aimed at individual assessment and functional examination of organs and apparatuses, metabolism and organic "stressors".
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G.) including a specific cardiological evaluation.
- Blood test (Assessment of Food's Impact - AFI).
- Oral administration of homeopathic, herbal, and homotoxicological medicines as a specific complement to the diet.
- Low-calorie and detoxifying diet aimed at weight loss and having an alkalinizing effect.
- Special immunomodulating and anti-aging diets.
- Basic medical treatment for micro-nutrient recovery and functional integration with trace elements.
- 6 Massage and physiotherapy treatments, customizable to meet specific needs, and aimed at muscular contractions, postural alterations, and osteo-articular problems.
- 6 Beauty treatments, ranging from circulatory massage, deep tissue massage and lymphatic drainage, including the evaluation of facial and body blemishes.
- 4 Hydro-massage treatments.
- 1 Electro-therapy for lymphatic drainage and tonification.
- 1 Aquarelax Treatment, a body massage performed with aromatic oils and very gentle jets of warm water.
- 1 Turkish steam bath session (Hammam).
- 1 Shiatsu session.
- Cardio exercises with trainer in fully-equipped gym.
- Daily physical exercises with trainer.
- Water aerobics with a trainer.
- 2 Yoga sessions
- Personal diet upon discharge, based on the results of the medical check-ups and progress made during the week.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AREA
(This additional package is valid in combination whit Platinum Detox formula or Wellbeing Holiday)
- Ultrasound scan (upper abdomen, lower abdomen, thyroid, liver, kidneys, prostate gland, mammary gland).
- Doppler Ultrasound scan (Supra-Aortic Trunks, aorta, abdomen).
- Echocardiogram (Cardiac ultrasound scan).
- Moles check up.
- Specific blood tests (Impact Assessment of Food, Metabolic Profile Test, Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Function Test).
- Intestinal Flora test (quantitative and qualitative analysis of intestinal bacteria).